If you follow my Instagram, you know that we've been trying to eat the rainbow. There are health benefits to foods of different colors; they also look great in pictures. This easy roasted root vegetables recipe is one way that you might join me in food color!
- 1 large sweet potato, cubed
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 parsnips chopped into small bites
- 4 mini sweet baby bell peppers (or 1 large red pepper), chopped
- 1 yellow or green squash, sliced
- 3 small red potatoes, bite-sized chunks
- 1 tbsp Herbes de Provence seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat to 425 degrees
- Chop vegetables - be sure to slice the squash into largest chunks
- Add all ingredients to a rectangular pan
- Mix all ingredients with a spoon
- Roast for 25 minutes then stir
- Roast for another 20-25 minutes until all vegetables are browned and tender.
*Note. This website contains affiliate linked advertisements. If you click the links or make a purchase, I will earn a portion of your sale at no cost to you. All proceeds from affiliate links support this blog. Thank you.