I had a taste for Shrimp Pad Thai so I put my Miracle Noodles (a line of noodles that are less than 1 net carb per serving) to work. This dish was easy to make, delicious, and best of all low carb.
- 2 packs Miracle Noodle Fettuccine (You can get it here)
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 1/4 cup Red Boat Fish Sauce (You can get it here)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Swerve, granular (You can get it here)
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp sugar-free (like this one) or reduced sugar ketchup (like this one)
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 2 baby bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp MCT Oil for cooking (You can get it here)
- Cilantro, roasted peanuts, bean sprouts, and lime wedges for garnish
- Mix all ingredients for sauce (fish sauce to lime juice) in a small bowl and set aside
- Heat MCT Oil over medium high heat in a skillet.
- Add vegetables and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Crack eggs into the pan and cook until whites are fried.
- Use a spatula to scramble the eggs (think fried rice).
- Add sauce and Miracle Noodles then cook for ~5 minutes. The noodles will begin to take on the flavor and color of the sauce.
- Add shrimp and cook for 3 additional minutes. Remove from heat.
- Top with cilantro, bean sprouts, roasted peanuts, and/or lime wedges.