This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and highly recommend. You can read my full disclosure .
On a recent vacation to the Dominican Republic, my husband and I shared the most awesome ginger cheesecake. The ginger was such an unexpected twist to a dessert that I often enjoy. After seeing and hearing about so many awesome cheesecake recipes with Cut Da Carb Wraps, I was excited to recreate this dish using them as the crust. To make this an easy dessert, I used a sugar-free ginger lime drink mix. You can feel free to omit this ingredient if you just want a plain cheesecake roll-up. Since I’m kind of obsessed with my Keto Brown Butter Salted Caramel, I absolutely drizzled this on top.
This recipe makes 8 roll-ups.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Add cream cheese, ginger lime mix, eggs, Swerve and vanilla extract to a stand mixer. Blend until smooth
- Divide the cheesecake mix between the wrap quarters
- Roll the wraps (as shown in the video below)
- Top the roll-ups with melted butter and Keto Cinnamon Sugar
- Bake for 18-22 minutes