This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and highly recommend. You can read my full disclosure .
These Keto Cheesecake Brownies combine two of my favorite desserts. They are super easy to make, moist, fudgy, and completely grain-free. To keep this easy, they include one of my favorite keto fudge brownie mixes. Make this dessert if who want decadent brownies made with coconut flour that taste like the real deal.
Why Make These
This recipe takes less than 10 minutes to prep. Plus, it includes a keto baking mix, making it perfect for those, like me, who prefer to cook and not bake from scratch.
You can find the full list of ingredients in the recipe card below. Some notes to help you make these successfully.
- Brownie Mix: The base of this recipe is brownie mix. I prefer the one linked in the recipe card. But, you can also make coconut flour brownies using my coconut flour brownies recipe.
- Brownie Batter: You should also know that the section in the recipe for “brownie batter” includes ingredients necessary to make the brownie mix. If you’re using a different mix, simply follow the instructions on the packaging or recipe to make the brownie batter.
- Sweetener: I’m using a keto-friendly sweetener that is an erythritol blend. It includes monk fruit too! I prefer blends because they taste more like regular sugar when substituted into recipes. If you are using something different, just add the egg last to the cheesecake batter and sweeten to taste.
How to Make These
Making a keto version of cheesecake brownies is similar to the process of making regular cheesecake brownies.
- Prepare the brownie batter according to the package or recipe instructions
- Prepare the cheesecake layer
- Put the brownie batter in a baking pan
- Swirl in spoonfuls of cheesecake batter before baking
I kind of failed at the swirling part, but it came out delicious! Better luck next time!
More Keto-friendly Cheesecakes
As you may have noticed, I’m a fan of combining desserts so that you don’t have to make choices between favorites. I also love cheesecakes. If you enjoy these Keto Cheesecake Brownies, then you’ll also love:
- Keto Peanut Butter Fluff Cookie Dough Bars
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Bars
- Low-carb Mixed Berry Cheesecake Bars
Easy Keto Cheesecake Brownies
Use DRDAVINAHS at checkout to save on some equipment & ingredients!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the brownie batter by combining all of the ingredients in a bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of the batter.
- Mix the cheesecake batter by combining all of the ingredients in another bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of the batter.
- Prepare an 8x8 or 8x6 baking pan with some coconut oil cooking spray or parchment paper
- Add the brownie batter to the greased or lined baking pan. Use a spatula to spread it evenly. Add the cheesecake batter. Use a spatula to spread it evenly.
- Add dollops of the remaining brownie batter to the top of the cheesecake layer.
- Add dollops of the remaining cheesecake batter. Use a knife, toothpick, or skewer to create the swirls.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the center of the cheesecake has a slight wiggle.
- Allow the cheesecake brownies to cool.
The nutrition facts come from entering the recipe ingredients into Spoonacular API, a database of food ingredients. They may vary for any recipe based on the exact product used. The keto sweeteners I use have 0g net carbs & are not included because sugar alcohols do not impact most people. This is provided as a courtesy, but you can do your own calculations if you wish!