These Keto Cheesecake Brownies combine two of my favorite desserts. They are super easy to make, moist, fudgy, and completely grain-free. Since I was working on sharing easy keto desserts, I included a low carb brownie mix that I purchased. If you’re sensitive to almonds, then these are perfect for you because the low carb brownies are actually made with coconut flour. Overall, these are perfect if you’re searching for kid-friendly keto food, easy keto date night dinner desserts, or easy keto desserts that you won’t believe are keto-friendly and no sugar added!
What makes these Keto Cheesecake Brownies easy?
This recipe takes less than 10 minutes to prep so for me it qualifies as an easy keto dessert recipe. The main thing that helped cut time was the fact that I used a packaged low carb brownie mix. I tried this mix for keto brownies before when I made these Brownie Sandwiches. The mix is made with coconut flour and each serving has 2g net carbs.
Where do you buy Low Carb Brownie mix?
I’m certain that there are low carb and keto brownie recipes that you can make from scratch on the web. Any brownie recipe for will work. As mentioned, though, I got this mix from the February Keto Delivered Box so I used it in this recipe. If you’d like to use the same mix that I used, then it’s available online here.
How do you make Keto Cheesecake Brownies?
Making a keto version of cheesecake brownies is similar to the process of making regular cheesecake brownies.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package instructions
- Put the brownie batter in a baking pan
- Swirl in spoonfuls of cheesecake batter before baking
I kind of failed at the swirling part, but it came out delicious! Better luck next time!
What kind of grain-free flour do these Keto Cheesecake Brownies include?
The keto brownies mix that I used includes coconut flour. If you are not a fan of coconut flour-based keto brownies mixes, then another option is this one that is made from sunflower seeds.
What are these Keto Cheesecake Brownies sweetened with?
These low carb brownies are sweetened with monk fruit, stevia, and erythritol. The monk fruit and stevia are used in the brownie mix. I used erythritol in the cheesecake batter.
Want more keto & low carb dessert recipes? Try these:
- 1 package Low Carb Brownie Mix see note
- 3/4 cup Salted Butter melted, or Coconut Oil, see recipe note
- 3 large eggs see note
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the brownie batter by combining all of the ingredients in a bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of the batter.
- Mix the cheesecake batter by combining all of the ingredients in another bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of the batter.
- Prepare an 8x8 or 8x6 baking pan with some coconut oil cooking spray or parchment paper
- Add the brownie batter to the greased or lined baking pan. Use a spatula to spread it evenly. Add the cheesecake batter. Use a spatula to spread it evenly.
- Add dollops of the remaining brownie batter to the top of the cheesecake layer.
- Add dollops of the remaining cheesecake batter. Use a knife, toothpick, or skewer to create the swirls.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until the center of the cheesecake has a slight wiggle.
- Allow the cheesecake brownies to cool.
Recipe Nutrition Facts