This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and highly recommend. You can read my full disclosure .
Make hard or soft boiled eggs without water in less than 15 minutes using this easy Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Eggs tutorial. Using an air fryer is a great way to quickly boil eggs for egg salad, tuna salad, Cobb Salad, and deviled eggs.
Ingredients & Tools Needed
These hard boiled eggs simply require two things: an air fryer and eggs.
How to Make These
Add the eggs to the air fryer basket and cook them at 300 degrees for 11-15 minutes (photo 1).
Use tongs to add the cooked eggs to an ice water bath for 5 minutes (photo 2).
How Long to Cook the Eggs
How long you cook your eggs is ultimately up to you. But, the chart below will give you an idea of how they turn out in the Ninja Foodi at different cook times.
Top Cooking Tips & FAQs
- Not all air fryers are the same: This tutorial was specifically tested with the Ninja Foodi. If you are using a different air fryer, I recommend testing one egg to determine the best cook time for you.
- Cook for at least 10 minutes: I don’t recommend cooking these for less than 10 minutes as I found that the egg white does not set in that time.
I prefer 13-15 minutes as I find that they are easiest to peel. I also enjoy hard boiled eggs.
Yes! If you’re going for “Jammie” or soft boiled eggs, then 10-11 minutes will work. You can see the cook chart earlier in the post to see the difference in how it turns out.
Peeling eggs sometimes requires patience and often times I fail at it. But, I’ve found that the best way is to peel eggs with a spoon.
Recipes Using Hard Boiled Eggs
- Keto Tuna Salad
- Deviled Eggs
- Egg Salad
If you try this recipe, please stop back and leave it a star rating and/or a review in the comments. Stay connected & share photos of your creations with me & others on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest!
Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Eggs
Use DRDAVINAHS at checkout to save on some equipment & ingredients!
- 4 large Eggs
- Place the air fryer basket in the cooking pot. Add 4-6 large eggs.
- Air Crisp the eggs at 300 degrees for 10-15 minutes*.
- Use tongs to add the cooked eggs to a bowl with ice cold water. Allow them to sit in the water bath for 5 minutes.
- Optional: top with salt, pepper, or everything bagel seasoning and enjoy!
The nutrition facts come from entering the recipe ingredients into Spoonacular API, a database of food ingredients. They may vary for any recipe based on the exact product used. The keto sweeteners I use have 0g net carbs & are not included because sugar alcohols do not impact most people. This is provided as a courtesy, but you can do your own calculations if you wish!