This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and highly recommend. You can read my full disclosure here.
Click below to share this!
- 1/4 cup sugarfree powdered “sugar” (I used this one)
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sugarfree chocolate sauce (I used this one)
- 2 packets of Nui Keto Cookies (You can get them here)
- Blend powdered “sugar”, butter, and cream cheese in a stand mixer or using a hand mixer
- Split the recipe in half
- Mix peanut butter in one half and chocolate in the other.
- Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes to get the desired consistency
- Assemble the sandwiches