This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and highly recommend. You can read my full disclosure .
Looking for an easy roasted cauliflower recipe that you can just pop in your air fryer? This delicious Air Fryer Cauliflower recipe comes together in just 15 minutes with a handful of pantry ingredients. Perfect as a quick side dish to any meal.
Why Make This
One of my favorite ways to eat vegetables is roasted. However, roasting in the oven can take up time. By using an air fryer, this roasted cauliflower becomes a simple side dish to any meal in just a few minutes.
Besides saving time, you need just a handful of ingredients. It’s perfect for those who are following keto, low-carb, paleo or Whole30 ways of eating.
This recipe requires just five ingredients. You can feel free to add things like bacon or Parmesan Cheese to mix things up.
- Olive Oil: I’m using this because it’s what I commonly have on hand. But, you could swap this out for avocado oil (one of my favorites for higher temperature cooking).
- 24 Herb Sprinkle Seasoning: I love this because it packs a ton of flavor with each teaspoon. In fact, it’s one of my kitchen staples. If you’re out of this, you can always use Herbes de Provence or another salt-free spice blend.
- Ninja Foodi: this is my recommended air fryer and I’ve tested this recipe using it.
How to Make This:
As I share in the photos below and in the air fryer cauliflower web story, making this dish is easy!
Add the cauliflower and spices to a large bowl (photos 1-3). Toss to evenly coat the cauliflower.
Roast the seasoned cauliflower in the Ninja Foodi air fryer cooking basket until browned (photo 4).
Top Cooking Tips & FAQs
Yes. I follow the same steps. But, I preheat the oven to 400 degrees and roast them on a parchment lined sheet pan for 15-20 minutes.
This depends on the size of your florets. But, one benefit of using the Foodi is being able to pop open the lid and check on the food that’s cooking. Feel free to set the air fryer at 10 minutes and add more time if you want them browned more.
I’m using the Ninja Foodi in all of the air fryer recipes across the site.
More Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes:
If you enjoy this air fryer roasted cauliflower, then you’ll love these other air fryer recipes.
If you try this recipe, please stop back and leave it a star rating and/or a review in the comments. Stay connected & share photos of your creations with me & others on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest!
Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
Use DRDAVINAHS at checkout to save on some equipment & ingredients!
- Add the cauliflower florets to a large bowl.
- Drizzle the cauliflower with the olive oil, herb seasoning, sea salt and black pepper.
- Roast them in the your air fryer at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
The nutrition facts come from entering the recipe ingredients into Spoonacular API, a database of food ingredients. They may vary for any recipe based on the exact product used. The keto sweeteners I use have 0g net carbs & are not included because sugar alcohols do not impact most people. This is provided as a courtesy, but you can do your own calculations if you wish!