This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and highly recommend. You can read my full disclosure .
For most people, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches bring back memories of childhood. This combo is classic, giving you sweet & salty in each bite. When I got Keto Watt last week, I couldn’t wait to use them in this dish! This dessert is overall super easy with just a few ingredients and steps in each part.
Do I need an ice cream maker?
If you have an ice cream maker, then churn the ice cream on the gelato setting to enjoy the dessert quicker. An ice cream maker is not mandatory though. When I first tried this recipe, I added the blended PB Cream to a glass jar and stored it in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
Love ice cream & peanut butter flavor? Try this Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream.
Peanut Butter & Jelly Ice Cream Sandwiches (Keto, Low-carb)
Use DRDAVINAHS at checkout to save on some equipment & ingredients!
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 bars Keto Watt Peanut Butter Bars, cut in half, see notes if out of stock
Mixed Berry Jam
Keto Watt Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Form the Keto Watt bar halves into balls
- Place the "dough" on a baking sheet. Depending on your bakeware, you may need a parchment sheet to prevent sticking.
- Flatten the balls with the bottom of a glass
- Create a criss-cross pattern if you wish on top of the cookies with a fork
- Bake for 8 minutes
- Remove the cookies from the oven to cool
- Add all ingredients to a blender cup. I use this one that came along with my certified refurbished Ninja Professional AutoIQ.
- Blend on the puree setting
Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend for 30 seconds. The goal is to incorporate the Peanut Butter into the cream. If you skip this step, then you may have Peanut Butter blobs in your ice cream. If you blend for longer than 30 seconds, you will get Peanut Butter whipped cream (delicious, but not quite what we're going for).
- Churn the blended cream in an ice cream maker or add the blended cream to a glass jar then freeze for 3 - 4 hours, or until the ice cream has the texture that you prefer.
The nutrition facts come from entering the recipe ingredients into Spoonacular API, a database of food ingredients. They may vary for any recipe based on the exact product used. The keto sweeteners I use have 0g net carbs & are not included because sugar alcohols do not impact most people. This is provided as a courtesy, but you can do your own calculations if you wish!