This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and highly recommend. You can read my full disclosure .
This No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip w/ Low-Carb Cinnamon Sugar Tortillas is easy to make, low-carb, keto-friendly, free of refined sugar, and can be a perfect sweet alternative to chips & dip. You can make the dip ahead of time and cook the chips in minutes whenever you’re ready to eat them.
Why make No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
Fall is pumpkin season so I get super excited when I see all of the pumpkin-flavored things hit stores. It inspires me to buy pumpkin puree and experiment.
Since one can of pumpkin puree can last forever (a tablespoon of pumpkin puree can go a long way), I’m sharing this as one of many keto pumpkin recipes on the site.
Besides that, it’s also a great no-bake keto dessert. I love having these options for summer and other days when I want something sweet, but don’t want to actually bake or cook.
Ingredients in No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- Keto Brown Sugar Replacement
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Maple Extract
- Cream Cheese
I made these chips with Cut Da Carb wraps.
They are only available for purchase on their website (linked below in the recipe). While I haven’t tried this yet, you can use these wraps and the recipe for the chips below to make savory tortilla chips too. I might use Tajin or Bravado Spice Jalapeño Garlic and pair it with my recipes for Loaded Nachos, Guacamole or Queso.
This recipe has 6 servings.
Each serving has 194 calories and is 8g net carbs. If you follow Weight Watchers, each serving is 9 SmartPoints.
Other Keto & Low Carb Recipes that use Pumpkin:
If you love pumpkin or have a can of pumpkin puree to use up, then you should definitely check out these recipes:
Keto & Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Latte
Low Carb & Keto Pumpkin Spice Muffins Recipe
Healthy Keto Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Bars
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip w/ Low-Carb Cinnamon Sugar Tortillas
Use DRDAVINAHS at checkout to save on some equipment & ingredients!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 3 tbsp Keto Brown Sugar Replacement
- 3 tbsp Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp maple extract, you could also use Vanilla
- 3 oz Cream Cheese, softened
Low-carb Cinnamon Sugar Tortillas
- 2-3 Cut Da Carb Wraps, cut into triangle chips (each wrap makes 24 chips)
- 2-3 tbsp Keto Cinnamon Sugar
- 4-6 tbsp Coconut Oil for frying
- Add all ingredients for the No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip to a stand mixer or blender. Blend or whip until combined (~1 minute). Refrigerate until you are ready to use it.
- Heat Coconut Oil in a frying pan. I used a 12-in skillet.
- Add 10-12 chips to the oil and fry until lightly browned (this happens in less than one minute). The wraps are thin enough that you do not need to flip them to get a crispy chip.
- Remove the chip batch from the oil and allow to drain on a cooling rack in a baking sheet or on a paper towel lined plate. Top each batch with about 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon sugar immediately. Repeat until all chips are fried. I make just enough so that I’m not saving any chips.
- Serve the chips with the dip.
The nutrition facts come from entering the recipe ingredients into Spoonacular API, a database of food ingredients. They may vary for any recipe based on the exact product used. The keto sweeteners I use have 0g net carbs & are not included because sugar alcohols do not impact most people. This is provided as a courtesy, but you can do your own calculations if you wish!
Leave a Reply