This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and highly recommend. You can read my full disclosure .
Warm up this winter with my easy sugar-free Keto Peppermint Mocha recipe. It’s one of my favorite copycat Starbucks drinks that takes just a few minutes and uses five ingredients. Top it with keto whipped cream & enjoy!
This post is sponsored by ChocZero, my go-to brand for no sugar added chocolates, baking chips and syrup. All opinions are my own. Thanks in advance for supporting the brands that keep this content free.
Why Make This
By using a no sugar added baking chip and unsweetened nut milk, this drink is the ultimate win-win. It gives all the same flavors while being able to cut calories and sugar.
Besides that, this recipe is super easy. No need for double boilers or fancy equipment. If you have a blender, you’re good to go.
What Goes in This
- Sugar-free Chocolate Chips: I’m using ChocZero Baking Chips because they taste great and have 1g net carb per serving. I’m using the Milk Chocolate, but you could also use their Dark or White Chocolate Chips to make this drink.
- Peppermint Extract: You can pick this up in the baking aisle. A little goes a long way. Feel free to add more for added minty flavor.
- Instant Coffee: This provides a rich espresso flavor and blends well in any liquid.
How to Make This
Add all ingredients except the almond milk to a blender (photo 1).
Add the almond milk to a microwave safe mug and warm it for 90 seconds. Pour it into the blender (photo 2).
Blend until the Keto Peppermint Mocha is incorporated (photo 3).
Serve it with your favorite toppings like keto whipped cream, chocolate sugar-free syrup, or more baking chips. (photo 4).
Recipe FAQs and Top Tips
Yes. If you’d like a Bulletproof Peppermint Mocha, just add 1 tablespoon of MCT Oil to the drink before mixing.
It can be. Simply use the dark chocolate baking chips instead of milk or white chocolate.
Starbucks’ short Peppermint Mocha has 240 calories and 30g of net carbs. This version is 102 calories and has 3g of net carbs.
More Winter Drink Recipes
If you try this recipe, please stop back and leave it a star rating and/or a review in the comments. Stay connected & share photos of your creations with me & others on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest!
Homemade Keto Peppermint Mocha Recipe
Use DRDAVINAHS at checkout to save on some equipment & ingredients!
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk, or coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Granular Sweetener, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup Sugar-free Milk Chocolate Chips, Dark & White Chocolate Chips also work great, use DRDAVINAHS for 10% off!
- 1/4 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee
- Add the almond milk to a microwave-safe mug.
- Warm the milk in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Add everything to a blender bowl.
- Blend to incorporate.
The nutrition facts come from entering the recipe ingredients into Spoonacular API, a database of food ingredients. They may vary for any recipe based on the exact product used. The keto sweeteners I use have 0g net carbs & are not included because sugar alcohols do not impact most people. This is provided as a courtesy, but you can do your own calculations if you wish!
Leave a Reply