For most people, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches bring back memories of childhood. This combo is classic, giving you sweet & salty in each bite. When I got Keto Watt last week, I couldn’t wait to use them in this dish! This dessert is overall super easy with just a few ingredients and steps in each part.
Do I need an ice cream maker?
If you have an ice cream maker, then churn the ice cream on the gelato setting to enjoy the dessert quicker. An ice cream maker is not mandatory though. When I first tried this recipe, I added the blended PB Cream to a glass jar and stored it in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 bars Keto Watt Peanut Butter Bars cut in half
Mixed Berry Jam
- 1/2 cup Mixed Berries If these are frozen then you should warm them up for 15 seconds in a microwave
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp ChocZero Honest Syrup Caramel
Keto Watt Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Form the Keto Watt bar halves into balls
- Place the "dough" on a baking sheet. Depending on your bakeware, you may need a parchment sheet to prevent sticking.
- Flatten the balls with the bottom of a glass
- Create a criss-cross pattern if you wish on top of the cookies with a fork
- Bake for 8 minutes
- Remove the cookies from the oven to cool
- Add all ingredients to a blender cup. I use this one that came along with my certified refurbished Ninja Professional AutoIQ.
- Blend on the puree setting
Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend for 30 seconds. The goal is to incorporate the Peanut Butter into the cream. If you skip this step, then you may have Peanut Butter blobs in your ice cream. If you blend for longer than 30 seconds, you will get Peanut Butter whipped cream (delicious, but not quite what we're going for).
- Churn the blended cream in an ice cream maker or add the blended cream to a glass jar then freeze for 3 - 4 hours, or until the ice cream has the texture that you prefer.