This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and highly recommend. You can read my full disclosure .
I can’t tell you enough that I love cheesecakes and this gluten-free cheesecake is easily one of my favorites! Considering that I’ve made tons of carb and sugar-filled cheesecakes in my life, I can’t believe that this one is low carb and has no sugar added. This Keto Strawberry Cheesecake includes a Nui Cookie Snickerdoodle crust, a 4-ingredient keto strawberry sauce, and a low-carb vanilla cheesecake base. Since I made these in muffin tins, they’re pre-portioned and perfect for sharing.
What makes this a gluten-free cheesecake?
Typically, you can make a cheesecake gluten-free by omitting the crust. However, I don’t enjoy cheesecakes without the crust, so I’m using a low-carb cheesecake crust as an alternative. Specifically, I’m using a mix of Nui Snickerdoodle Cookies and nuts. Nui cookies have no added sugar. Plus, they’re gluten-free, low glycemic, and there are only 2g net carbs for 2 cookies.
Where can I get Nui Cookies or learn more about them?
You can get Nui Cookies or learn more about them on their website and Amazon. If you opt to get cookies, then you can use my code DRDAVINAHS to save 10% off every single one of your orders!
Is this also a low-carb & keto strawberry cheesecake?
You could also make these in 8 standard muffin tins. Each standard-sized cheesecake would have 4g net carbs and be about 220 calories.
Besides, having a low-carb cheesecake crust, the following other parts are also keto-friendly. Check out the ingredients.
Gluten-free Cheesecake Base
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
Keto Strawberry Sauce Topping
- Unflavored Collagen Peptides or Xanthan Gum
- Lemon Juice
I’m not low-carb or keto, can I still make this?
Yes! This cheesecake will taste delicious regardless of your diet. I’m also a fan of cutting carbs and sugar generally. So, why not make a cheesecake that tastes like the real thing AND doesn’t have added sugar?
How can you store these?
You can store these in the refrigerator or in the freezer. If you choose to store these in the freezer, then do not top the cheesecakes with sauce. The sauce is easy enough to make so simply make it when you are ready to have cheesecake.
Looking for other gluten-free cheesecakes & desserts?
Most keto-friendly foods are naturally low in gluten. If you have sensitivities to gluten, then I get it, you need recipes that are specifically gluten-free. If you love cheesecakes, then you can check out more than 13 of the best low carb cheesecakes, which includes some of these and more:
Gluten-free Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Snickerdoodle Low Carb Cheesecake Crust
Sugar-free Vanilla Cheesecake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Make the crust by mixing all of the crust ingredients in a food processor
- Line the muffin tins with mini, standard or jumbo silicone molds or use a nonstick spray.
- Divide the crust across the muffin tins and press it down with a spoon to form a solid base
- Bake for 3-5 minutes. You want the crust to be golden and slightly brown. Cooking the crust will prevent it from being soggy.
- Add all of the ingredients for the cheesecake to a stand mixer and blend until smooth
- Divide the cheesecake mixture among the muffin tins
- Add water to the bottom of a baking sheet - this is the water bath for the cheesecake
- Add the muffin pan to the water-lined baking sheet
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the center of the cheesecake is almost set
- Add the strawberries, lemon juice, and sweetener to a saucepan. Cook on medium until the strawberries defrost.
- Add the Xanthan gum to the pan and continue to cook until a syrup forms. Xanthan gum serves as a thickener and cooks quickly so keep an eye on it. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Allow the cheesecakes and sauce to cool. You can top the cheesecakes with the strawberry sauce or wait until just before serving the dish.
The nutrition facts come from entering the recipe ingredients into Spoonacular API, a database of food ingredients. They may vary for any recipe based on the exact product used. The keto sweeteners I use have 0g net carbs & are not included because sugar alcohols do not impact most people. This is provided as a courtesy, but you can do your own calculations if you wish!