This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and highly recommend. You can read my full disclosure .
Get the flavor of sautéed green beans with frozen vegetables in your air fryer using this Air Fryer Frozen Green Beans recipe. It requires just four ingredients and takes less than 15 minutes. Enjoy this with my cauliflower mac and cheese, fall off the bone ribs or air fryer bbq chicken breasts, and keto cornbread for a delicious keto comfort food meal.
Why Make Air Fryer Frozen Green Beans
- Quick and easy: making frozen green beans in the air fryer takes just a few ingredients and less than 15 minutes.
- Cost-effective: eating budget-friendly keto and healthy meals doesn’t have to be difficult. Adding frozen foods to the menu is cheaper than fresh and it lasts longer.
- Green beans: I got frozen green beans that were already cut. You should not and do not need to thaw these.
- Sea Salt: I’m using my favorite fine sea salt, but any sea salt will work
- 24 Herb Sprinkle seasoning: I’m using the same blend that worked well on my roasted chicken legs. It is salt-free.
- Avocado oil
How to Make Air Fryer Frozen Green Beans
- Add the frozen green beans, oil, salt and sprinkle seasoning to a bowl and toss to combine.
- Place the green beans in an even layer in the air fryer basket. Air fry at 400 degrees for 6-7 minutes per side.
Top Cooking Tips & FAQs
- Use frozen cut or whole green beans: this recipe works with any frozen green beans. I’d personally avoid the french cut because the slices are too small and shredded, making it a bit annoying to remove from the cooking basket.
- Frozen green beans turn out more like sautéed: This air fryer frozen green beans recipe is perfect if you’re looking for a quick sauteed style vegetable side dish. But, if you want something more crisp, you should use my fresh air fry green beans recipe instead.
It takes about 12 minutes.
No. In fact, the packaging states do not thaw.
They are overcooked.
Recipes to Enjoy This With
- Air Fryer Cajun Shrimp [+Video]
- Roasted Chicken Wings
- How to Cook the Best Air Fryer Frozen Wings
- How to Cook Frozen Meatballs in an Air Fryer
More Air Fryer Frozen Vegetable Recipes
If you try this recipe, please stop back and leave it a star rating and/or a review in the comments. Stay connected & share photos of your creations with me & others on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest!
Air Fryer Frozen Green Beans
Use DRDAVINAHS at checkout to save on some equipment & ingredients!
- 12 oz Green Beans, frozen and cut, do not thaw
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Herb Seasoning
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Add the frozen green beans, oil, salt and herb seasoning to a bowl and toss to combine.
- Place the green beans in an even layer in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 6-7 minutes per side.
The nutrition facts come from entering the recipe ingredients into Spoonacular API, a database of food ingredients. They may vary for any recipe based on the exact product used. The keto sweeteners I use have 0g net carbs & are not included because sugar alcohols do not impact most people. This is provided as a courtesy, but you can do your own calculations if you wish!
Leave a Reply