This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and highly recommend. You can read my full disclosure .
One of my favorite sauces from Chick-fil-A is their namesake sauce. It’s a mixture of most condiments we all love like bbq sauce, mayo and honey mustard. This super easy copycat Chick-fil-A sauce recipe takes just a few minutes and requires you to just measure and stir. Plus, I offer modifications like using my keto bbq sauce recipe and Choczero Honest Syrup to make this keto-friendly, sugar-free, and low-carb.
This post is sponsored by Choczero, a brand I use and love. Thank you in advance for supporting the brands that keep this content free to you!
Why Make This:
- Tastes just as good as the real thing
- Low-carb and Keto option: I make two substitutes so that this recipe can be enjoyed by those who want to cut carbs and sugar.
- Easy to make: all you need to do is mix all of the ingredients together
- Just five ingredients
This version is perfect for those who are wanting to have the flavor of the sauce and stick to a low-carb or no sugar added way of eating. Here’s what you’ll need.
- Choczero Honest Syrup: I’m using this as a replacement for honey.
- Keto BBQ Sauce: this recipe takes about 15-minutes and is hickory flavored.
- Yellow Mustard
- Dijon Mustard
How to Make Chick-fil-A Sauce at Home
- Measure the ingredients: you can scroll down to the recipe card to find the exact measurements
- Add to a bowl and whisk: I prefer to whisk this in a bowl first to make sure that everything gets incorporated
Chicken Recipes to Enjoy this With
I originally made this recipe to enjoy as a dip with my keto chicken tenders. But, there are a lot of possibilities. Some of my favorite ways to have Chick-fil-A sauce are:
- Grilled Chicken Kabobs
- Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Baked Chicken Wings
- Cast Iron Skillet Chicken Breasts: you can cut these into bite sized chunks or swap the chicken breasts with chicken tender meat if you’d prefer chicken tenders without breading
- Low Carb Chicken Nuggets
Top Cooking Tips & FAQs
- Store in the refrigerator: I make a batch of this sauce and enjoy it on a variety of foods. I’ve stored this in the refrigerator in a sealed glass jar for about two weeks.
- Whisk before adding to the container: I prefer to whisk this in a bowl first to make sure that everything gets incorporated
Can you buy keto BBQ sauce?
Yes. One of my favorites is this stevia-sweetened keto bbq sauce. You can swap it for my homemade bbq sauce if you wish. You can usually pick up a bottle at stores like Walmart. I prefer hickory flavored keto-friendly bbq sauce.
How can you make this Chick-fil-A sauce recipe if you’re not keto?
This copycat recipe includes two substitutions: honey and bbq sauce. If you’re not following a ketogenic or low-carb way of eating, simply use regular honey and bbq sauce.
More Keto Copycat Sauce Recipes:
- Copycat Bang Bang Sauce that I use in my Low Carb Bang Bang Shrimp
- Keto BBQ Sauce from my Air Fryer BBQ Wings
- Keto Sweet Chili Sauce
- Low Carb Teriyaki Sauce
If you try this recipe, please stop back and leave it a star rating and/or a review in the comments. Stay connected & share photos of your creations with me & others on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest!
Copycat Chick-fil-A Sauce Recipe
Use DRDAVINAHS at checkout to save on some equipment & ingredients!
- 1/4 cup Honest Syrup, Caramel, use DRDAVINAHS to save 10%
- 1/3 cup keto bbq sauce, click for the recipe
- 2 tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- Add all of the ingredients to a small bowl
- Mix together with a small fork or whisk.
The nutrition facts come from entering the recipe ingredients into Spoonacular API, a database of food ingredients. They may vary for any recipe based on the exact product used. The keto sweeteners I use have 0g net carbs & are not included because sugar alcohols do not impact most people. This is provided as a courtesy, but you can do your own calculations if you wish!
Leave a Reply