This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and highly recommend. You can read my full disclosure .
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy is one of the most comforting comfort food side dishes. I’m sharing this recipe because it took me a bit to get it right and it was the perfect side dish to go with Bone Broth Mississippi Pot Roast. This recipe is super easy, taking just a few minutes! It was also delicious enough to hide these veggies on my 6-year old niece’s place (who gave them a thumbs up).
Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Mash
Use DRDAVINAHS at checkout to save on some equipment & ingredients!
- Roast the garlic: Preheat an oven to 400 degrees. Add garlic cloves & olive oil to a small piece of foil. Close the foil tightly. Place the packet in the oven and cook for ~10 minutes.
- Steam the cauliflower: You can do this by adding 1/2 cup of water to a hot 360 cookware pot and covering it for ~10 minutes or you can add a steamer insert to a regular pot and cover/steam until the cauliflower is soft.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender. I use this one because it has a smart feature/presets, which set the speed and time based on the dish or drink.
- Blend on medium or until everything is incorporated.
- Serve immediately. I topped this with gravy from my Bone Broth Mississippi Pot Roast.
The nutrition facts come from entering the recipe ingredients into Spoonacular API, a database of food ingredients. They may vary for any recipe based on the exact product used. The keto sweeteners I use have 0g net carbs & are not included because sugar alcohols do not impact most people. This is provided as a courtesy, but you can do your own calculations if you wish!