This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and highly recommend. You can read my full disclosure .
In my Keto French Toast Stick recipe, I shared that I was missing French Toast so I remixed the keto community eggloaf recipe that was popular on Instagram. I changed the original eggloaf recipe because I wasn’t a fan of the “soggy” french toast texture. Today, I’m adding another variation to my remix recipe! This recipe combines the flavors of French Toast with the flavors of one of my favorite cakes!
Some things that I love about these Keto Strawberry Shortcake French Toast Sticks are the:
- Sugar-free Whipped Cream – made with an all-natural zero calorie sweetener, vanilla, and heavy cream
- Keto Strawberry Compote – which I thickened with Unflavored Multi-Collagen powder!
Easy Sweet Egg Loaf
Strawberry Collagen Compote
- Whipped Cream click for recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Add all ingredients for the Easy Sweet Egg Loaf to a stand-mixer and beat until smooth (it will look like cake batter).
- Add the batter to a greased loaf pan (I sprayed coconut oil in my 360 Cookware Loaf Pan)
- Bake for 40 minutes then allow it to cool
- While the loaf is baking, make the Strawberry Compote by adding all of the ingredients to a saucepan
- Heat the ingredients on medium-low, until they form a syrup (~10 minutes)
- All of the ingredients for the Keto Whipped Cream to a stand-mixer and whip on medium to high until a stiff peak forms
- To make the French Toast sticks, heat a skillet to medium heat
- Slice the Easy Sweet Egg Loaf into 16 slices
- Toast both sides of slices in butter
- Top with additional Cinnamon Sugar, Whipped Cream, and Strawberry Compote
Recipe Nutrition Facts