This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and highly recommend. You can read my full disclosure .
I picked up some Herbes de Provence from Trader Joes and wanted to be sure to put it to good use. I was mostly intrigued by the packaging, but after using it in this marinade, I realized it was a jar full of great flavors. This simple recipe requires minimal prep and low “cooking involvement” (a term that I use to describe how much you need to do while preparing the meal). Hope you enjoy this chicken just as much as we did!
- 2 Split Chicken Breast (mine were ~1.2lbs for both)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 Garlic Cloves Chopped
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Herbes de Provence
- Olive Oil to Coat (~1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2-3 Fresh rosemary leaves (optional)
- Dump first 7 ingredients into a Ziplock bag.
- Mix until spices and olive oil are evenly coated on the chicken.
- Store in Ziplock bag in the refrigerator overnight (not more than 24 hours)
- Remove chicken from refrigerator 20 minutes before use.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour 1/2 cup chicken broth in a broiler-safe dish.
- Put chicken in the dish skin-side up.
- Bake chicken skin-side up for 35 minutes. Broil for 10-15 additional minutes (until chicken skin is crispy).
*Note. This website contains affiliate linked advertisements. If you click the links or make a purchase, I will earn a portion of your sale at no cost to you. All proceeds from affiliate links support this blog. Thank you.