Fall is pumpkin season so I get super excited when I see all of the pumpkin flavored things hit stores. It inspires me to buy pumpkin puree and experiment. Since I find that one can of pumpkin puree can last forever because a tablespoon of pumpkin puree can go a long way, I’m sharing this recipe as one of a few that I plan to make and feature over the next week. This No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip w/ Low-Carb Cinnamon Sugar Tortillas is easy to make, low-carb, keto-friendly, free of refined sugar, and can be a perfect sweet alternative to chips & dip. You can make the dip ahead of time and cook the chips in minutes whenever you’re ready to eat them. Enjoy.
I made these chips with Cut Da Carb wraps.
They are only available for purchase on their website (linked below in the recipe). While I haven’t tried this yet, you can use these wraps and the recipe for the chips below to make savory tortilla chips too. I might use Tajin or Bravado Spice Jalapeño Garlic and pair it with my recipes for Loaded Nachos, Guacamole or Queso.
This recipe has 6 servings.
Each serving has 194 calories and is 8g net carbs. If you follow Weight Watchers, each serving is 9 SmartPoints.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
Low-carb Cinnamon Sugar Tortillas
- 2-3 Cut Da Carb Wraps cut into triangle chips (each wrap makes 24 chips)
- 2-3 tbsp Keto Cinnamon Sugar
- 4-6 tbsp Coconut Oil for frying
- Add all ingredients for the No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip to a stand mixer or blender. Blend or whip until combined (~1 minute). Refrigerate until you are ready to use it.
- Heat Coconut Oil in a frying pan. I used a 12-in skillet.
- Add 10-12 chips to the oil and fry until lightly browned (this happens in less than one minute). The wraps are thin enough that you do not need to flip them to get a crispy chip.
- Remove the chip batch from the oil and allow to drain on a cooling rack in a baking sheet or on a paper towel lined plate. Top each batch with about 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon sugar immediately. Repeat until all chips are fried. I make just enough so that I’m not saving any chips.
- Serve the chips with the dip.
Recipe Nutrition Facts