There's nothing like watching a football game or a movie with a big ole’ plate of wings so when Lee Kum Kee reached out about making some low-carb and keto-friendly dishes for a crowd with their sauces, I knew I’d remake one of my faves, Crispy Honey Sriracha Wings. Since starting keto, I haven't made this dish because one of the main ingredients is honey. However, more recently, I've been swapping sugar-free syrups for honey so I remade this dish. This recipe is super simple and incorporates Lee Kum Kee’s sriracha & their pure sesame oil. These wings are baked and use a special ingredient to get them super crispy like they just came out of the fryer.
Chicken Wing Seasoning
- 3lbs of chicken wings, cut into sections
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Mix all of the wing seasonings in a large mixing bowl
- Dry the chicken wings with a paper towel
- Add the wings to the bowl with the seasoning and toss to coat
- Add the wings to a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake the wings for 30 minutes.
- Use a tong to flip each wing to their other side. Bake for another 20-30 minutes, or until you reach your desired level of crispiness.
- Whisk all of the sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl
- When you are ready to eat, toss the wings in the sauce. Serve immediately to maintain a sticky, crunchy texture
- Top these wings with freshly sliced green onions and/or sesame seeds