This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and highly recommend. You can read my full disclosure .
Whip up these Bacon-wrapped Keto Jalapeño Poppers in about 20 minutes using the air fryer. It’s one of my favorite appetizers that use just a few ingredients like jalapeño peppers, bacon, and my homemade ranch seasoning recipe.
Why Make These
Keto Jalapeño Poppers taste great! The crispy crunch of the bacon, fresh bite of the jalapeño pepper and warmed cream cheese is a real flavor explosion.
They are also super easy to make, requiring just a few minutes of prep. You can make these in the air fryer or oven.
Plus, this recipe easily scales up or down, depending on how many people you’re serving.
- No Sugar-added Bacon: to keep this keto-friendly, I’m using no sugar added bacon. I first learned about it during Whole30 and prefer it over the regular kind.
- Homemade Ranch Seasoning: I’m using my recipe for ranch seasoning. I enjoy it because it’s easy to make and doesn’t contain lots of unnecessary additives. I generally make a jar of this and use it for things like ranch dressing and dip, ranch-spiced beef top sirloin, and BLT avocado salad.
How to Make Bacon-Wrapped Poppers
Mix the ranch seasoning and softened cream cheese in a bowl (photo 1).
Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly inside the jalapeño halves (photo 2).
Wrap the stuffed jalapeños with bacon (photo 3).
Add them to the air fryer cooking pot (or oven – see FAQs below) and cook until the bacon is crisped (photo 4).
Top Recipe Tips & FAQs
- Secure the bacon with toothpicks: this helps prevent the bacon from falling away from the popper as it cooks.
- Use thin-cut bacon: to allow the bacon to get crispy without overcooking the rest of the dish
- Cut the bacon in half: thin-cut bacon will stretch around each jalapeno half. While it might seem cool to have more bacon per popper, using a whole slice might result in uneven cooking.
Yes! To make these in the oven, you can simply preheat the oven to 425 degrees. I cooked mine for 20-25 minutes, or until the bacon is crisp.
Yes, but I recommend that you pre-cook the bacon in the air fryer for at least 5 minutes. As mentioned above, pre-cooking the bacon will help get crispy without overcooking the rest of the appetizer.
More Recipes You Would Enjoy
If you try this recipe, please stop back and leave it a star rating and/or a review in the comments. Stay connected & share photos of your creations with me & others on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest!
Bacon-Wrapped Keto Jalapeño Poppers
Use DRDAVINAHS at checkout to save on some equipment & ingredients!
- Mix the cream cheese and homemade ranch seasoning mix in a small bowl
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the jalapenos
- Wrap the jalapenos with the bacon halves. Secure the bacon with a toothpick.
- Cook at 400 degrees in the air fryer basket for 10-15 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy enough for you.
The nutrition facts come from entering the recipe ingredients into Spoonacular API, a database of food ingredients. They may vary for any recipe based on the exact product used. The keto sweeteners I use have 0g net carbs & are not included because sugar alcohols do not impact most people. This is provided as a courtesy, but you can do your own calculations if you wish!