This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and highly recommend. You can read my full disclosure .
This delicious and easy Keto Pumpkin Mousse dessert is the perfect treat to welcome the season’s change from summer to fall. It uses real unsweetened pumpkin puree along with a sugar-free sweetener to bring you all the flavors of pumpkin cheesecake in just a few minutes. Enjoy it as an easy dessert for one or two people.
Why Make This
- Quick: This amazing keto pumpkin mousse has all the flavors of my popular Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Bars, but it only takes a fraction of the time to make and is a no-bake option.
- Keto-friendly: It uses a sugar-free sweetener to skip many of the carbs in traditional desserts
- Easy: just like my keto chocolate mousse and keto peanut butter caramel mousse, this dessert requires you to just dump the ingredients in a stand mixer and whip to incorporate.
- Cream Cheese: I’m using full-fat cream cheese
- Keto powdered sweetener: I’m using the powdered version because it is easier to blend
- Pumpkin Puree: get the unsweetened variety. To keep it keto-friendly and low-carb, do not get pumpkin pie mix.
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Heavy Cream
- Vanilla Extract
How to Make This:
To make Keto Pumpkin Mousse, simply:
- Add the cream cheese to a stand mixer. Mix on high until smooth (photo 1)
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and blend until stiff peaks form (photos 2-4)
Top Recipe Tips & FAQs
- Soften the cream cheese: for easy mixing, make sure you soften the cream cheese. You can do this by warming the cream cheese for 10-15 seconds in the microwave
- Mix the cream cheese first: I prefer to mix the cream cheese alone since it typically requires a bit more force. By mixing it and lightening it up a bit, you won’t have to worry about a potential dust cloud when adding the powdered keto sweetener.
- Store in the refrigerator: I keep mine in an air-tight container.
Carbs & Nutrition in Pumpkin
Pumpkin season is one of my favorite seasons, and you will find a ton of keto pumpkin recipes on this site. Pumpkin is packed full of benefits and is naturally low carb. Each cup of pumpkin is 49 calories and has 9 net carbs. It is also high in Vitamins A and C.
Toppings & Variations
You can make this pumpkin mousse more decadent with the following toppings and variation ideas
- Fold in sugar-free white chocolate or milk chocolate chips
- Drizzle sugar-free pumpkin pie syrup or your favorite keto-friendly caramel or maple syrup
- Add a dollop of my keto whipped cream
More Keto Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
A can of pumpkin puree often seems never-ending. If you need ideas on what to do with your leftover pumpkin, try some of these keto pumpkin dessert recipes:
If you try this recipe, please stop back and leave it a star rating and/or a review in the comments. Stay connected & share photos of your creations with me & others on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest!
Keto Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Mousse
Use DRDAVINAHS at checkout to save on some equipment & ingredients!
- Add the cream cheese to a stand mixer. Mix on high until smooth (about 2 minutes)
- Add all of the remaining ingredients
- Mix until stiff peaks form, about 2 minutes on high
The nutrition facts come from entering the recipe ingredients into Spoonacular API, a database of food ingredients. They may vary for any recipe based on the exact product used. The keto sweeteners I use have 0g net carbs & are not included because sugar alcohols do not impact most people. This is provided as a courtesy, but you can do your own calculations if you wish!