I’ve been missing French Toast so I was super excited to see the, now famous, egg loaf recipe all over Instagram. Like many others, I made it as is then covered it with syrup. For me, the egg loaf was just ok because I realized I wasn’t a fan of the “soggy” french toast texture that everyone told me about. Fortunately, though, I knew that this recipe was mostly just missing some sort of flour to give it more of a bread-like feel. I remixed this recipe with just two extra ingredients that made me a believer! I topped this with my Keto Cinnamon Sugar as well as ChocZero Caramel.
Strawberry Shortcake French Toast is a delicious variation to this recipe!
If you prefer your French Toast stuffed, then check out this Low Carb Stuffed French Toast!
Easy Sweet Egg Loaf
Keto Whipped Cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Add all ingredients for the Easy Sweet Egg Loaf to a stand-mixer and beat until smooth (it will look like cake batter).
- Add the batter to a greased loaf pan (I sprayed coconut oil in my 360 Cookware Loaf Pan)
- Bake for 40 minutes then allow it to cool
- All of the ingredients for the Keto Whipped Cream to a stand-mixer and whip on medium to high until a stiff peak forms
- To make the French Toast sticks, heat a skillet to medium heat
- Slice the Easy Sweet Egg Loaf into 16 slices
- Toast both sides of slices in butter
- Top with additional Cinnamon Sugar and Whipped Cream
Recipe Nutrition Facts