This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and highly recommend. You can read my full disclosure .
Enjoy juicy kielbasa in minutes with this Air Fryer Kielbasa tutorial and video. These are perfect when you want a quick main protein without taking out your pots and pans. This recipe is great for turkey, pork, or beef kielbasa that has been previously cooked. To make these a meal, pair it with something quick and light like my air fryer green beans, pressure cooker cabbage, or air fryer roasted broccoli. You can also have this as a zero carb snack option.
Why Make Kielbasa in an Air Fryer
- Quick & easy: simply cut your kielbasa to size and cook in the air fryer in less than 10 minutes.
- Crispy skin with a juicy center: one of the benefits of making sausages in the air fryer is that they cook perfectly without drying out. Plus, just like my air fryer brats and Italian sausages, Onions, and Peppers, you get the crispy skin on the outside.
- Kielbasa: these are pre-cooked and packaged. I used the turkey variety, but they come packaged in pork and beef.
- Avocado Oil Spray: this helps with browning the sausages, but it is optional since the sausage fats will help them to brown generally.
How to Make Air Fried Kielbasa
- Cut to size: I made bite-sized chunks, but you could cut these larger. The instructions remain the same.
- Cook until browned: I perfer to have a but of a char on the outside. But, you could cook them less if you don’t. In my experience, these are reheated and ready to eat in as little as 5 minutes.
Top Cooking Tips & FAQs
- Add time for additional browning: I chose to cook these for 10 minutes because that was how long it took to have the outer skin crispy enough for me. But, you could cook these longer, depending on your preferences.
- Check for doneness at 5 minutes: If you’re not sure how browned you’d like yours, simply start checking these for doneness around 5 minutes. Then, you can check every two minutes until they suit your tastes
- Don’t add salt: kielbasa can be salty so it doesn’t need any added salt. If you choose to pair this with a side dish or sauce, keep that in mind.
Can you swap hot dogs for kielbasa in the air fryer?
Yes. As mentioned above, simply begin to check for doneness at 5 minutes. Any time above 5 minutes is really just for browning.
Recipes to enjoy this with
I find that kielbasa can get salty when it’s browned and cooked. So, when having it, I choose a lighter side dish like a roasted or steamed vegetable. Some options are:
- Air Fryer Broccoli
- Air Fryer Green Beans
- Pressure Cooker Cabbage
- Cauliflower Mash
- Keto Green Bean Casserole
If you try this recipe, please stop back and leave it a star rating and/or a review in the comments. Stay connected & share photos of your creations with me & others on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest!
Air Fryer Kielbasa
Use DRDAVINAHS at checkout to save on some equipment & ingredients!
- 16 oz Kielbasa, fully cooked
- Cut the kielbasa to your preferred size
- Add the kielbasa pieces to the cooking basket in an even layer
- Cook at 400 degrees for 10 minutes
The nutrition facts come from entering the recipe ingredients into Spoonacular API, a database of food ingredients. They may vary for any recipe based on the exact product used. The keto sweeteners I use have 0g net carbs & are not included because sugar alcohols do not impact most people. This is provided as a courtesy, but you can do your own calculations if you wish!