Garlic Parmesan Wings are high on my list of my favorite things. The combo of garlic, butter, parsley and parmesan make the most amazing keto chicken wings sauce. In this quick recipe, I’m sharing how to make Garlic Parm Wings in the air fryer or oven. I also include some other keto-friendly wings recipes in case you love wings as much as I do!
Why make Garlic Parm Wings?
I love the flavor combo that is included in garlic parmesan wing sauce! Before making this recipe at home, I was spending lots of time ordering these as takeout.
When I originally shared this recipe, it was soon after I got this air fryer from Amazon. This dish started as a way to test out my new air fryer.
What’s in Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce?
Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce includes grated parmesan cheese, melted butter, garlic powder, and dried parsley. I mix all of this together then toss the wings in this sauce right before I’m ready to eat them.
Which air fryer did I use & recommend?
If you’ve checked out any of my other chicken wing recipes, then you may have noticed that I recommend two products for air frying foods. I’ll list the options and explain the differences.
GoWise USA XL Air Fryer
This XL Electric Air Fryer was my first air fryer. I loved it because of its capacity. The size, 5.8qt, was enough to make a meal for about 3 people. Besides that, I appreciated the digital screen and presets (it includes temperature and time settings for everything from chicken to cake).
You can check out this air fryer on Amazon by clicking the picture below:
More recently, I got a Ninja Foodi, which is an air fryer, pressure cooker, steamer and more. As I explained in my Ninja Foodi Review, I gave away the air fryer I mentioned above because the Ninja Foodi had so many extra functions.
What are some other air fryer chicken recipes?
I got a bit obsessed with my air fryer and I started making chicken often. If you are looking for some other ways to use your air fryer, then you should try this Air Fryer Whole Chicken, these Buffalo Wings, or these plain Oven Fried Chicken Wings (I include air fryer directions for these too).
Can I bake these Garlic Parmesan chicken wings?
Absolutely! If you want to bake these Garlic Parmesan chicken wings in the oven simply preheat your oven to 425 degrees and bake them for 25-30 minutes per side.
Don’t have chicken wings, but still want something Garlic Parmesan flavored?
Check out these chicken tenderloin recipes from Joy Filled Eats. She includes a 5-minute recipe for making Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders!
You might also be interested in:
Garlic Parmesan Wings Sauce
Key Tool I Used
- Remove the chicken wing parts from the refrigerator and pat dry (removing as much moisture as possible helps to have a crispy wing skin)
- Mix the sea salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and baking powder in a small dish or ramekin
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture on the wings and toss to coat
- Place wings on a flat layer in the airfryer
- Use the air-fryer programmed settings for chicken (400 degrees) and cook for 25-30 minutes. I set my timer 15 minutes, flipped the wings, then checked the wings at 5 minute intervals until the skin was crispy enough for me. Getting the wings crispy quickly requires you to flip them about halfway through.
- Mix the all of the ingredients for the Garlic Parmesan sauce by stirring them in a small bowl
- Toss the wings in the garlic parmesan mixture and serve immediately.
Recipe Nutrition Facts