This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and highly recommend. You can read my full disclosure .
These easy Keto Appetizers Recipes are keto-friendly remakes of your favorite restaurant foods. Enjoy these keto finger foods at your next party or big game.
Why Share Low-Carb Appetizers
- Delicious appetizers for a ketogenic diet: Most restaurant starter dishes and takeout appetizers are a no-go thanks to added sugars and other unfriendly ingredients. This is a curated list of keto party food.
- Great for game days: use this list as the ultimate guide to the best keto appetizers for your game day or house party menu.
- Restaurant Copycats: you’ll also find low-carb remakes of popular appetizers from restaurants like Bonefish Grill and Buffalo Wild Wings.
More Keto Finger Food Recipes:
- Best Air Fryer Football Food: Recipes for the Big Game
- Crispy & Saucy Keto Chicken Wings Recipes
- Best Low-Carb Pizza [Recipes + Takeout Options]
- Wet Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
Low Carb Seafood Appetizers
Make these easy keto and low-carb seafood appetizers and serve them up to a crowd.
Keto Chips & Dips
These easy keto appetizers are the best way to cure your tortilla chips and dip cravings. You'll find everything from guacamole to cheese dip.
Keto Chicken Wings & Tenders
If chicken wings are your favorite keto appetizers, then you'll find an entire collection across the site. Here are some of my most popular keto recipes:
Bread, Pretzels & Sticks
Going keto doesn't mean that you don't love BREAD. Here are some chewy and delicious options to add to your keto finger foods menu.
Poppers & Veggies
Here are some delicious ways to serve vegetables!
Skewers & Kabobs
These skewers and kabobs have protein and vegetables all in one!
Bites, Meatballs & Pockets
This last group includes some of my favorite small bites and handheld appetizer options.