Who says that you can’t have buffalo chicken pizza and remain on your keto diet!? This recipe offers a keto-friendly remake to one of my favorite pizza slices. It includes a cauliflower pizza crust, which gets super crisp so that it stands up to all of the delicious toppings.
If you love cauliflower crust pizza, then check out this Keto Pepperoni Cauliflower Crust Pizza.
Love this? Check out my other Cali’flour Foods Recipes!
- 1 Cali'flour Foods Original Crust
- 1 Chicken breast cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1/2 tsp spicy dry rub
- 1/4 tsp Homemade Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 2 tbsp Frank's Red Hot Sauce enough to coat the chicken
- 1/4 cup Tomato Basil sauce
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Ranch Dressing for drizzling
- Frank's Red Hot Sauce for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 385 degrees
- Place crust on parchment paper and cook for 5 minutes per side
- Remove the crust from the oven and set aside (it will cool while you are making the toppings)
- Toss chicken breast in spicy dry rub
- Heat a skillet with olive oil on medium high heat
- Cook chicken breasts until they are no longer pink (~5 minutes)
- Toss chicken in hot sauce
- Put toppings on the crust - tomato basil sauce, cheese, chicken, and ranch seasoning
- Bake pizza until cheese is melted (~5 minutes)
Recipe Nutrition Facts