This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and highly recommend. You can read my full disclosure .
If you love the flavor of buffalo wings but are looking for more of a meal, then you’ll love this Keto Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipe. It has juicy chunks of buffalo chicken baked on a store-bought cauliflower pizza crust. If you don’t have a crust, don’t worry, this pizza goes perfectly on homemade fathead pizza dough too!
Why Share a Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe
Chicken wings are one of my favorite foods. There’s nothing better than sitting down to watch a game with a big plate.
Sometimes though, I’m looking for a more substantial meal but still want that flavor of buffalo wings. I decided to create my own keto-friendly buffalo chicken pizza recipe to get that flavor I wanted but without all the extra carbs.
Keto Pizza Crust Options
One of the biggest problems with pizza is the carbs in the crust. So, when cutting carbs, the options are to make crustless pizza or just find a low-carb pizza crust option.
Cauliflower Pizza Crust
For this recipe, I chose to purchase a cauliflower pizza crust with clean ingredients. Sometimes it is just so convenient to grab ready-made foods and customize them to your own taste.
This brand works for me because it’s actually made of just a few ingredients: cauliflower, eggs, spices, and cheese. So, after a busy day at work, it’s one of my go-to options to just add toppings and bake.
Fathead Pizza DoughGet this recipe
Fathead Pizza Dough
For days when you have some extra time for a meal completely from scratch, I recommend trying my fathead dough pizza crust recipe.
I love that it comes together quickly with only a few simple pantry ingredients and is also really versatile. Not only does it make a good keto pizza base, but I also used it to make my Parmesan Garlic Bread Bites, Keto Bagels, and Keto Cinnamon Rolls.
What to Eat with Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Pizza
I think that pizza and wings go hand-and-hand. So, pick your flavor profile of wings to pair with this buffalo chicken pizza:
A salad is also the perfect pairing with pizza and keeps things light. You could pair this with my BLT Avocado Ranch Salad. You might also just gather your favorite greens and pair it with any one of these salad dressings.
Any of these other side dish recipes also pair well. Basically, anything you have a taste for is what I’d pair this pizza with!
Other Keto Recipes for Pizza Lovers
Keto Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe
Use DRDAVINAHS at checkout to save on some equipment & ingredients!
- 1 Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1 Chicken Breasts, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1/2 tsp spicy dry rub, or seasoning salt
- 2 tbsp Frank's Red Hot Sauce, enough to coat the chicken
- 1/4 cup Tomato Basil Sauce
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp Homemade Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Ranch Dressing, or Blue Cheese Dressing for drizzling
- Frank's Red Hot Sauce, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 385 degrees
- Place crust on parchment paper and cook for 5 minutes per side
- Remove the crust from the oven and set aside (it will cool while you are making the toppings)
- Toss chicken breast in spicy dry rub
- Heat a skillet with olive oil on medium high heat
- Cook chicken breasts until they are no longer pink (~5 minutes)
- Toss chicken in hot sauce
- Bake pizza until cheese is melted (~5 minutes)
- Drizzle more hot sauce, ranch dressing and/or blue cheese dressing. Allow the pizza to cool for 1 minute before eating.
The nutrition facts come from entering the recipe ingredients into Spoonacular API, a database of food ingredients. They may vary for any recipe based on the exact product used. The keto sweeteners I use have 0g net carbs & are not included because sugar alcohols do not impact most people. This is provided as a courtesy, but you can do your own calculations if you wish!